- Five Times Faster Than With Hand Held Torch
- Gouges More Accurately and Consistently
- Requires Less Grinding than with Hand Torch
- Economical J-Groove, U-Groove Edge Prep
- Processes: Air Carbon Arc Cutting
Designed to provide the best levels of control, uniformity and productivity in automated gouging of steels and other metals with the air carbon arc process. Usage of the N6000 system has expanded to a wide variety of new and unique jobs. This system measures minute variations in the arc voltage or amperage, compares them with pre-set standards, and takes immediate action through its feedback control maintaining a precise arc gap for optimum gouging.
Groove depth is maintained within a tolerance of ± 0.025" (0.635 mm). The N-6000 system is ideally suited for metal fabrication, particularly in weld joint preparation, where it is used to prepare uniform “U” or “J” grooves. The system is also used extensively for backgouging of seams and for removing defective welds and cracks.