- Very compact dimensions deliver the ultimate in portability
- Integral fork pockets and lifting eyes
- Extension hoses can extend 250 ft. to reach distant work areas
THE FARROW F250Max employs heat and low pressures to align the custom formulated blast media in a precision engineered turbo nozzle. Particles are fired at the surface at low velocity like a hail of darts. On contact, they shatter into thousands of sharp "missiles" which force their way BETWEEN surface and coating. Each particle does more than four times the work of other medias; resulting in faster, better, and more efficient removal of the coating.
||49"L x 40"W x 45"H
||600 lbs. Dry, 897 lbs. Wet
||100-250CFM (Hose and nozzle size dependent on air supply)
|Pot Media Capacity:
||100 lb. (2 Bags Farrow Green Clean)
|Max Blasting Pressure:
||125 PSI Max
||50 Ft. Blast Hose Standard, up To 250Ft. with Extension Hoses
ABRASIVE DRY BLAST systems work by hammering hard particles against the coating and substrate until the coating (and the abrasive as well) is pulverized and dispersed into the air. This high pressure destruction actually damages a portion of the substrate in order to remove the coating! This high pressure method wastes energy, takes more time, distresses the substrate, can injure workers, and creates clouds of dust and contaminants.
The F250MAX is an ultra-compact machine with all the rugged reliability of our larger units. With a pot capacity of 2 bags of media, this unit will operate for 1-2 hours without refilling. Perfect for smaller applications which take a short time to complete, you will save money by using smaller amounts of media. The F250MAX is fully caged and can be forked, lowered or hoisted into almost any jobsite including storage tanks. It will deliver dependable operation in any environment.
- Super compact design gives exceptional mobility
- Smaller capacity delivers big efficiency and convenience for small jobs
- System adjustments range from gentle cleaning to aggressive profiling
Big Machine Durability and Reliability
- Designed to withstand very harsh environments
- Solid steel crash cage with full coverage powder coating
- Pot powder coated inside and out
- Solid stainless steel fittings
- Stainless steel control cabinet
Safe and Easy To Operate
- Low pressure blast will not penetrate conventional clothing
- Chemical free, environmentally safe process
- Intuitive, easy-to-use controls with prominent emergency stop
- Pressure pots comply with AMSE vessel code regulations Section VIII, Division One
All Product Resources
Options, Accessories and Related Equipment
Dry Ice Blaster Rentals
Air Compressors Rentals
Crushed Glass Blast Cleaning Rental - An Eco-Friendly Solution
Red-D-Arc is a national distributor for New Age Blast Media. Made from 100% post-consumer bottle glass, New Age Blast Media performs very well at removing surface contaminants such as paint, coatings and rust; from various substrates including metal, concrete and wood.
Blast Cleaning Safety
Glass blasting media is safer for workers and the environment compared to many other types of blast media which can contain high levels of crystalline silica and OSHA identified heavy/toxic metals.
Learn More: Benefits | Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)