- Weld Preheating and Stress Relieving
- Easy to Learn, Easy to Use
- Can Reduce Preheat Time by 400%
- Liquid-Cooled and Air-Cooled Systems
- Reduced Set-Up, Fast Time-to-Temperature
With the new ProHeat™ 35 induction heating system, one or two joints can be rapidly and uniformly heated for preheat or stress relief with minimal setup and instruction time. An induction heating system induces heat electromagnetically rather than by using a heating element to conduct heat. The ProHeat 35 can be used as an air-cooled system for temperatures up to 400° F or as a liquid-cooled system for temperatures up to 1450° F.
RDA Induction Heating